Dogs can become bored when not stimulated and this can lead to destructive behaviour around the home or excessive barking when left alone. These behaviours are normally the result of boredom or insufficient exercise.
Scamps & Champs offer a safe, reliable dog walking service for owners who may be out at work all day or someone elderly that wants the companionship of a dog but finds walking difficult. We offer a flexible daily or occasional service to suit your needs. We will always try to walk your dog in nearby parks or woodland depending on where you live. We will vary the walks to keep your dog stimulated. Walks can be tailored to your dogs individual needs.
We fully understand how precious your dog is to you and treat all dogs we look after with compassion and care as if they were our own.
- GPS Check In
- Check Out Tracking for your peace of mind so you know your dog is getting the dog walk you have booked
- Back Up Dog Walkers if your regular dog walker is sick or on holiday
- Online booking and payment
- Feedback report sent with photographs of your dog
- We don’t pack walk large groups of dogs. If your dog enjoys the company of other dogs, then we will carefully match your dog to a doggie friend(s) of similar size/temperament.
Puppy visits are available to help with house training.